Alright, so, I was asked a while ago about Blackmouths, a species I mentioned in my... critical phase. Uhm... According to "Deleu" they are "something that used to be human... I guess". "He" wouldn't go into detail about their nature, but from what I saw in these notes, I'd think a Blackmouth is something like a bloodhound of Slendy. I... kinda sorted what he said about them:
- "..., because they usually don't show themselves in that large number (...) but I think they have something like a common leader. Not Slender Man, but something like an Alpha- Dog. He calls, they gather."
- "...but I think I should be fine. (...) The Blackmouths never leave the woods. To get from one forest to another they use the Path."
-"The little one seems to hate them. Anyway, they don't mind. Actually, they have no conciousness, if I can trust her word."
- "If he entered the woods, he is all bones by now. Even a fat guy like him is only, say, five minutes chewing to the Blackmouths."
- "So he says its dead. I say that's the kind of thing to say that got (...) killed. They can take a (...) bullet or two into their heads and they can take a blade in their hearts."
- "..., and one would notice something so ugly, even in Berlin."
- "Do you know the story of the Blackmouth that wasn't so scary everyone would wet himself by looking at him? Me neither. I swear, for something that doesnt think it sure has a death glare."
- "There sure is a reason Vogel called them Blackmouths. I wonder if their blood is black, too. But I doubt it."