Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
INTERRUPTION is the twenty-eighth video in the TribeTwelve series.
(Noah here: this video played during my most recent livestream without my knowing and was simultaneously uploaded here on my YouTube channel without my permission. The whole hour long livestream is available for viewing here: http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=192076610)"
[0:00-0:01] Static, as if viewing the video on a VHS tape. One frame can be seen with "LINE" in the corner, suggesting that this was the case. A screen with computer code is seen. The code is a Machine Language Script on a Commodore 64, from the given data Line 10 should read "10 FOR I = 49152 TO 49275".
[0:03-0:10] The Observer appears and starts smiling at the camera. The text "AM I INTERRUPTING?" appears on-screen. His face fades to black, and the text "TOO BAD" appears. The Rune Of Severance (the 2 intersecting eyes) appears on his face, with a spinning eyeball in the center. The screen fades to black.
[0:10-0:17] First-person view of someone, presumably Noah, running through what appears to be Victor Park. As Noah continues running, the Slender Man appears in front of him and the camera zooms in on its face. The text "RUN NOAH RUN" appears.
[0:17-0:21] Footage from Submission 3 of Milo looking around Noah's house with a flashlight and camera.
[0:21-0:23] A medium shot of Milo staring at the camera. The text "THE VIRUS IS SPREADING" appears. Milo reaches toward the camera.
[0:23-0:26] Footage of Noah's grandfather, Karl, walking outside his house. An overlay of the word "KILL", repeated several times, appears over Karl.
[0:26-0:28] Footage of a Milo's Journal. A hand grabs it and the text "ANSWERS" appears as the video fades to white.
[0:28-0:30] Footage of a spilled bottle of pills, next to a hand lying on the ground. The screen fades to white, and the text "FUN GAME" appears.
[0:31-0:35] Footage from The Device of Noah holding the solar panel part of the device with the Rune of Severance on it that reads "WE ARE LISTENING".
[0:35-0:38] Footage of the Slender Man, who moves toward the camera. The text "COME AND PLAY" is on-screen.
[0:38-0:45] More footage of the Observer smiling at the camera. The camera pans across him a lot as he appears to be laughing. The text "ASSIMILATION IS INEVITABLE" appears.
[0:45-0:46] More footage of the Slender Man, with the text "YOU WILL LIKE IT" on-screen.
[0:46-0:50] More footage of the Observer smiling at the camera. The Observer remains still for several seconds, then jumps at the camera, zooming in on his face, with a loud scream playing in the background. The Slender Man footage appears again and the Slender Man jumps toward the camera as well, its tentacles appearing behind it.
[0:50-0:53] Several frames distorted by static. One is of several people standing together, with the text "WE ARE WAITING NOAH". One is of an eye, with text that says "KEEP THOSE EYES OPEN".
- The Observer interrupted Noah's Stickam stream on August 28, 2011 and played this video. Noah called the police and found a piece of paper that said "I'M WAITING" slipped under his door.
- The audio that plays through the majority of the video is a reversed and distorted version of the song "Mr. Sandman" by The Chordettes. A few lines from the song appear to be significant; One verse seems to be describing the Observer, or the figure with glasses that appears in the video: "Mr. Sandman/Bring us a dream/Give him a pair of eyes with a come-hither gleam". Another line refers to "lots of wavy hair", which resembles the figure in the video. Another line, "Bring us a dream", possibly relates to a strange dream Noah had, where he was running through a forest in Victor Park. There is also one more reference to this song in another video, Summer Update. On Noah's wall is a poster that says "SANDEMAN" (Picture added to gallery courtesy of OriginalXWO).
- The description when translated from Base-64 reads: "THISISYOURWARNING".
- Similar footage of Milo from Submission 3 was used in HELLOTHERE. In that video, it was filmed from a higher position in Noah's kitchen. In this video, the camera is in a room, looking through a doorway. This looks similar to the position of the Slender Man in the doorway at the end of Submission 3, suggesting that the Observer uses the Slender Man to watch Noah and Milo.
- The Rune Of Severance with the spinning eyeball in the center also appeared in COMECLOSER.
- The text that appears over Milo, "THE VIRUS IS SPREADING", is possibly related to text in COMECLOSER that reads "YOU ARE CORRUPTED". After "THE VIRUS IS SPREADING" is shown, a video of Karl with the word "KILL" over him many times appears. This may suggest that the Observer is targeting anyone related to Milo.