FANDOM


  • The Only way to beat Slenderman is to beat him with halogens lamps. Because it's the only way to bring that faceless creature down. Don't you worry. Because Project N.E.M.E.S.I.S is the only option to bring him to justice.

      Loading editor
    • What the hell did I just read?

        Loading editor
    • Can someone explain how that shall work?

        Loading editor
    • Well, a guy with a halogen lam ended my birthday party. Come over in the middle of the night and complained about the noise...

      Therefore, you say Slenderman kills people to celebrate his birthday?

        Loading editor
    • ImaReal Slender Man Fan but I really wanted to defeat him!

        Loading editor
    • That's great, dear.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think he has a weakness.

        Loading editor
    • Fobarimperius
      Fobarimperius removed this reply because:
      Spam
      02:29, April 9, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • the fact he mainly targets children i find cowardly

        Loading editor
    • 94.0.170.189 wrote:
      the fact he mainly targets children i find cowardly

      This comment I find funny.

      The fact that you would judge him by huiman standards of cowardly either means you view him as just a human with human behavior, or you sincerely believe he has a human sense of morality.

        Loading editor
    • Then again, it's not exactly the dumbest thing ever said.

      Some predators intionally go for the young and inexperienced prey because they're easy to hunt, like old and sick ones.

        Loading editor
    • Oh Implord wrote:
      Then again, it's not exactly the dumbest thing ever said.

      Some predators intionally go for the young and inexperienced prey because they're easy to hunt, like old and sick ones.

      Oh I know, but here's the thing.

      Animals hunting sick, weak, or young animals is a strategy. Because it's so easy to starve out in the wild, it makes perfect sense to go for stragglers and take them down to avoid starving. After all, trying to take out a healthy adult antelope vs an antelope with a broken leg can be the difference between a lion getting a meal and getting nothing.

      However, I would never call a lion a coward for this behavior, because it would be unfair given the circumstances. For a lion, this is entirely fair and sensible, it's only for a human that it's cowardly, because a human being is both sentient and readily open to reach new sources of food. For humans, targeting children is a sign of pedophilia or extreme memntal illness, for an animal targeting children is a strategic advantage to ensure you get to live another day 

      My point is to imagine Slendy focusing on children because he doesn't want to fight an adult and children are easy targets means Slendy would have to deliberately think like a human. Basically, what the anon said is Slendy isn't brave enough to attack an adult, so he targets kids.

        Loading editor
    • Cowardice remains a part of human nature because it makes sense. Results in sense. No wait, it's fine to say 'makes sense' in English, that's why it's messed up in German... Never mind, the point is, if a human had to hunt, he'd probably still pick a young, defenseless animal over a strong one, because he's afraid of being eaten himself. Or starving.

      And who knows what frightening things an adult could do to Slendy. If he was all that powerfull, he wouldn't hide in the woods.

        Loading editor
    • Aparently his head is his weak spot shooting his head 8 times will kill him

        Loading editor
    • 82.17.192.247 wrote:
      Aparently his head is his weak spot shooting his head 8 times will kill him

      Evidence?

        Loading editor
    • @User:Fobarimperius, I believe it's a reference to the Slenderman Must Die video game series. You can literally kill Slender Man by shooting him in the head 8 times. 

        Loading editor
    • Ah, so it's a game. I have to call shenanigans then, as one game doesn't make canon.

        Loading editor
    • 82.17.192.247 wrote:
      Aparently his head is his weak spot shooting his head 8 times will kill him


      Even if that were the case, do you think he'd patiently wait for you to hit a teleporting, superpowered target eight times in the head?

        Loading editor
    • uuuummmm. Am i the only one who gets that a halogens lamp is just a really brigh light? Or are you guys talking about someting else? 

        Loading editor
    • What about halogen lamps?

        Loading editor
    • Fobarimperius
      Fobarimperius removed this reply because:
      Article deleted
      14:48, May 6, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Oh how lovely. Yet another thread that has proposed yet another absurd method of attempting to put an end to the suited creature. Brilliant.

        Loading editor
    • Do I detect a very slight hint of sarcasm, by chance?

        Loading editor
    • Implord wrote:
      Do I detect a very slight hint of sarcasm, by chance?

      Its more than just slight. It was filled with sarcasm.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, I was being ironic about the amount of sarcasm you use. If only to anger my third-to-last psychologist, who claimed I shouldn't be able to use either.

        Loading editor
    • Implord wrote:
      Yes, I was being ironic about the amount of sarcasm you use. If only to anger my third-to-last psychologist, who claimed I shouldn't be able to use either.

      pfffft.

        Loading editor
    • My point exactly.

        Loading editor
    • His weakness is milk

        Loading editor
    • personally, i believe that one of slender man"s biggest weaknesses could be an entity of equal or greater abilities, such as pyramid head, or jason voorhees . also i believe magic could weaken him. 

      other potential weaknesses include


      fire

      cold

      a death note (if it is being used by a shinigami)


      a dullahan


      i will write a thesis on what can kill him later

        Loading editor
    • What would happen if someone putted a mirror in front of their faces when being hypnotized? Would it reflect and Slenderman would hypnotize himself?

      Personally, I think thats his weakness. Not exactly a mirror, but any way to make him hypnotize himself through reflection works.

        Loading editor
    • CalimTheCrystalGem wrote:
      What would happen if someone putted a mirror in front of their faces when being hypnotized? Would it reflect and Slenderman would hypnotize himself?

      Personally, I think thats his weakness. Not exactly a mirror, but any way to make him hypnotize himself through reflection works.

      He doesn't hypnotize people, that's not how he works.

        Loading editor
    • Milk: Doubtfull, why would that hurt him?

      Pyramid Head: Video Game Character. Slenderman beat electronic stuff. Slendy wins.

      Jason: Not nearly as powerfull as Slenderman.

      Magic: Finally a good use for that warlock chained up in my basement.

      Fire: That'd make his pyromantic abillities kinda dumb and dangerous.

      Cold: It'd explain the pyromantic abillities, but I still don't think so. He was shown in stories set during winter.

      Death Note: Go ahead, imagine his face while writing. See how that works.

      Dullahan: Slendy is, as far as we know, not a ghost, so why would a Dullahan even care for him. Isn't his job catching runaway souls and drag them back to hell (more or less)?

      Mirrors: Slendy has no eyes and therefore doesn't eye-contact to influence peoples minds.

        Loading editor
    • Fobarimperius wrote:
      CalimTheCrystalGem wrote:
      What would happen if someone putted a mirror in front of their faces when being hypnotized? Would it reflect and Slenderman would hypnotize himself?

      Personally, I think thats his weakness. Not exactly a mirror, but any way to make him hypnotize himself through reflection works.

      He doesn't hypnotize people, that's not how he works.

      Still. What if he looks at himself while doing the brrrrrr thing?

        Loading editor
    • He doesn't do a "brrrrrr" thing. When you stand too close to him, he emits large amounts of dangerous radiation that both negatively affects the body and also affects a person's sanity and creates bizarre and dangerous behaviors in the victims. He does not "look", he doesn't cause it by "looking", he creates it just by being near you. A mirror would do nothing except make you look like an idiot while standing there with it until you inevitably pass out from excessive radiation exposure.

        Loading editor
    • 45.46.226.231 wrote:
      personally, i believe that one of slender man"s biggest weaknesses could be an entity of equal or greater abilities, such as pyramid head, or jason voorhees . also i believe magic could weaken him. 

      Expanding on this, and not knowing if someone has thought of this before, wouldn't it's greatest weakness be it's self? Let's say an exact copy of it was procured or arrived in our current reality and was not coherent. If the beings are sentient like us, surely they would see the benefit of a partnership, but if they were not so and are truely mindless abominations of existence, they would try to destroy each other with all their might, possibly leaving neither to survive...... unless they are completely oblivious to each other, then we'd be doubly screwed.

        Loading editor
    • If they were sentient like us, they would, upon first contact, try to kill each other.

        Loading editor
    • I'll give you that one. I was speaking in terms of a higher level of intelligence.

        Loading editor
    • Malakh Ha-Mavet wrote:
      45.46.226.231 wrote:
      personally, i believe that one of slender man"s biggest weaknesses could be an entity of equal or greater abilities, such as pyramid head, or jason voorhees . also i believe magic could weaken him. 
      Expanding on this, and not knowing if someone has thought of this before, wouldn't it's greatest weakness be it's self? Let's say an exact copy of it was procured or arrived in our current reality...

      I mean, Splendorman? He has happiness radiation, though Im not sure if hes real.

        Loading editor
    • Oh my, the thought of those two fighting... glorious.

        Loading editor
    • I think Splendorman would be too nice to fight...


      Going back to your original point, I also considered the possible existence of a being of simillar power, that would oppose Slenderman and is more or less supposed to do so.

      I also figured said being probably somehow took on shape and behaviour of a cat and therefore doesn't care.

        Loading editor
    • Implord wrote:
      I think Splendorman would be too nice to fight...


      Going back to your original point, I also considered the possible existence of a being of simillar power, that would oppose Slenderman and is more or less supposed to do so.

      I also figured said being probably somehow took on shape and behaviour of a cat and therefore doesn't care.

      Theres uh, Trendor? Not sure what kind of aura he would emit.

        Loading editor
    • A fabulous one.

        Loading editor
    • survival tips:

      1) Clear your mind and make a mental shield against him

      2) Make sure physically it's difficult for him to get to you (lock doors, cover windows, etc.)

      3) Stay around people as much as possible. This should make him discouraged.

      4) Keep flashlights around you and weapons of your choice that will make you confident.

      5) Make sure you're ready for death because you must be prepared for the worst.

      The Truth About Slenderman:

      Slenderman is real and you must face the truth. I noticed that he messes up the wifi connection when he's active. 90% of the time he stalks you at night because he does not want to leave any evidence behind and he's really stealthy. He climbs buildings easily and I believe that he feeds off fear, so that's why I said make a mental barrier around you. He targets young teens like me. I also noticed that he's very active during to late fall to early spring; when it's cold and wintery.

      My experiences with Slenderman:

      The way I got to know about him is when I looked up creepy 911 calls which was the stupidest thing I ever did, because there was slenderman in it and it stuck. Then I had a vivid dream of him that really scared me, and I think he picked up my fear and he started stalking me then, but I didn't realize it. This happened when I was almost 13. Then I moved to Hungary for half a year and then things got really weird. When I got into my grandparent's car and we were leaving the airport, slenderman revieled himself and moved away from the lamppost. He was wearing a suit and had no face. This happened in a mere second as we were going by and now that I look back on this it makes me wonder why other people didn't see him and my only theory is that he can reveal himself to specific people only. This went by but then I sensed his presence one night at my grandparent's house two weeks later. I didn't see him but my legs were convulsing for five seconds and then it stopped for 10 seconds and it went back. He started doing this to me then and it was around 2:00 to 4:00 when he was at his stalking climax. He appeared to me as a shadow at the door which was open and it made me scared to death. It was freaky as hell. The next day my sister told me that she heard knocking on my window at night (she didn't know what time it was). Slenderman continued this from January to March 2017 in Szentendre, Hungary. Anyway, good thing I got to escape back to the USA with my parents in July (they don't know anything about slenderman and that's great) and I'm back in Nebraska. I was fine here until October 2017 when I sensed his presence and it was even more freaky now because I could tell that he wanted to kidnapp me at night. I hid in the closet for an hour when I felt to doornob turn. I screamed for help and the rest of my family woke up but didn't see anyone. This also makes me suspicious that he can teleport too, which confirmed my fears. I have been sleeping with my parents for the last few nights and that has saved me for now. He has been after me for over a year but I'm still alive. His plan of attack is to drive you insane by waking you up every other night and stalking you and make you really scared. I think he feeds off fear.

      What To Learn From Me:

      Don't even learn about slenderman. If technology wouldn't exist, chances are he wouldn't be interested in you in the first place. Discourage him by making your house as secure as possible and stop thinking about him. Be social and stay around people. And I'm not lying.

        Loading editor
    • 204.137.66.165 wrote: And I'm not lying.

      That's what a liar would say.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.