Slenderman's Shadow was an unofficial spinoff series of the game "Slender". It was created by Marc Steene and Wray Burgess. The series brings the classic terror of "Slender" into new maps, expanding adventures and terrors. The series was run on donations. A total of 8 maps were created before a full version was released.
- Sanatorium (August 12, 2012)
- Hospice (August 21, 2012)
- Elementary (August 31, 2012)
- Mansion (September 8, 2012)
- Claustrophobia (September 16, 2012)
- 7th Street (September 27, 2012)
- Prison (October 8, 2012)
- Slenderman's Shadow (Contains: Carnival, Christmas Special and all the previous maps on the new Unity engine) (January 12, 2013)
- Slenderman's Shadow Demo (Contains: Sanatorium and the Christmas Special on the Unity Engine) (January 10, 2013)
- After the first map, Sanatorium, was released, it was stated that the next map was going to be a Pyramid based map. This was removed off the list of planned maps. Pyramid was instead replaced by Hospice.
- Slenderman's Shadow claimed that Prison would be scarier and harder than all the previous maps that they have released. Which is true because once you collect 1 photo, you have about 130 seconds to collect the other photos before the Slender Man catches you.
- $1,000 had been donated to the Slenderman's Shadow Unity Engine maps.
- After Slenderman's Shadow Unity Version was released, download links for old map versions were deleted on the official Slenderman's Shadow Website.
- The games get upgraded over time.
- Examples of the game upgrades include: