Prison is the 7th map of the Slenderman's Shadow series and, as the title shows, it takes place in a prison. It was released on October 8, 2012. The goal is to collect all 8 photographs before Slender Man catches the player.
- Slender Man has a new model in this map: it looks a bit thinner and a bit less tall, and his head looks egg-shaped.
- There is new music for when you collect the photographs.
- If you try to go in between a toilet and a bed in one of the cells, you may glitch through the map.
- Prison is currently the most difficult map in the Slenderman's Shadow series. One of the main reasons is after picking up the 1st photo, you have approximately 130 seconds to collect the other photos and escape the prison before Slender Man catches you.
- This is the first Slenderman's Shadow Game to use static noises similar to Parsec's.
- This is the fourth map to be indoors.
- This is the third map to have the flashlight break (momentarily in this map).
- There are several flashlights lying around in the prison. Even when your flashlight breaks you can not pick them up.
- The Slender Man follows you instead of chases you and when you see the screen static flash, it means he has found you and is chasing you. He will often teleport behind you when this happens, in a similar fashion to the Slender Man's teleport ability in the original Slender.
- There is a distortion of light in the game making the flashlight turn green at times. Despite the rumors, the creators posted on their YouTube channel stating: "It's just the flashlight light being distorted by the fullscreen shader (Chromatic aberration). Nothing to do with Slender Man's proximity". People sometimes confuse it for the screen static flash, which lets you know that Slenderman found you.
- When you start sprinting, it makes Slender Man aware of your position and he will get you faster.
- In the Unity remake it has you collecting pages.
- This is the first map that has the hand in the middle of the screen when you see photos/pages.
- Slender Man's AI has updated a lot. He is 10 times faster than he used to be.