Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In regular entries:
- Entry #8: as part of Alex's drawings.
- Entry #11: as part of Alex's drawings hanging on the wall.
- Entry #13: Alex finds an Operator symbol drawn on the ground.
- Entry #21: on the side of the Red Tower.
- Entry #23: on a white board hanging from a wall in The House.
- Entry ######: in the beginning of the video.
- Entry #26: at the end of the tape next to "HELP".
- Entry #33: taking the place of a zero in the safe combination.
- Entry #37: it flashes upon young Alex's face for a moment.
- Entry #44: Alex draws this with the word "OPERATOR" underneath.
- Entry #46: as part of Alex's drawings that Jay finds.
- Entry #50: in drawings Jay finds in Alex's apartment. In one drawing two Operator symbols seem to represent eyes.
- Entry #60.5: it's on one of the medical records that Jay has been looking over.
In totheark entries:
- Version: at the very end.
- Attention: as part of footage from the Red Tower.
- Warning: drawn once, and then several times as a repeating motif.
- Forecast: at 0:11, a head with two x's drawn through its eyes flashes briefly.
- Intermission: briefly seen on one of the trees in the drawing, and at the end.
- Memories: a grinning head with x's through eyes appears.
- Inquiry: as a drawn symbol.
- Reminder: It is seen for a moment at 0:10.