In regular entries:
- Entry #8: as part of Alex's drawings.
- Entry #11: as part of Alex's drawings hanging on the wall.
- Entry #13: Alex finds an Operator symbol drawn on the ground.
- Entry #21: on the side of the Red Tower.
- Entry #23: on a white board hanging from a wall in The House.
- Entry ######: in the beginning of the video.
- Entry #26: at the end of the tape next to "HELP".
- Entry #33: taking the place of a zero in the safe combination.
- Entry #37: it flashes upon young Alex's face for a moment.
- Entry #44: Alex draws this with the word "OPERATOR" underneath.
- Entry #46: as part of Alex's drawings that Jay finds.
- Entry #50: in drawings Jay finds in Alex's apartment. In one drawing two Operator symbols seem to represent eyes.
- Entry #60.5: it's on one of the medical records that Jay has been looking over.
In totheark entries:
- Version: at the very end.
- Attention: as part of footage from the Red Tower.
- Warning: drawn once, and then several times as a repeating motif.
- Forecast: at 0:11, a head with two x's drawn through its eyes flashes briefly.
- Intermission: briefly seen on one of the trees in the drawing, and at the end.
- Memories: a grinning head with x's through eyes appears.
- Inquiry: as a drawn symbol.
- Reminder: It is seen for a moment at 0:10.