Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|FROM AN ARG OR ARE|
This article discusses content originating from the ARG or ARE Tribe Twelve and thus is confirmed to be fictional.
Characters and organizations discussed are portrayed by actors.
Allegedly from Alabama, Milo visited Noah at his home in Florida two years prior to the start of the series. He is described by Noah in the Introduction video as a socially normal boy with deep personal problems that he did not want to discuss with him and that he visited many psychologists about. According to Noah in the Milo´s Funeral video, he died of an alleged overdose of "a heavy mix of his sleeping pills and depression-anxiety medication" on May 28, 2010. However, there lies the possibility that his cause of death may not be what it appears, as The Observer has mentioned many times that he somehow "helped" Milo commit suicide.He is only seen alive in the submission videos that Noah uploaded to YouTube. In those videos, he is described by Noah as behaving "more paranoid than usual" and constantly exhibited edginess regarding his tendency to take off running without notice. Additionally, Milo would occasionally venture around at night with Noah's camera for reasons unknown to his cousin. Upon further inspection, Noah realizes that a strange figure appears in the videos and apparently had stalked Milo during that weekend. Noah deduces that perhaps Milo had not been running for no reason after all.
Identity as Mr. Scars
Sometime after his "death" Milo was inducted into The Collective under the name Mr. Scars. Mary Asher told Noah that Mr. Scars would be the one to "end her session." Mary was later found dead in her car.
In Milo's Tape, it is confirmed that Milo and Mr. Scars are one and the same. When Mary shows up to the empty house Milo is in, he denounces her for sacrificing him. He then reveals his identity to her, and kills her by shooting her in the stomach.
- Asher was one of the twelve tribes of Israel.
- Milo's father Robert is mentioned by Firebrand several times as being significant. Noah stated on his Ask.fm account that Robert died when Milo was young.
- He was given the alias "the burdened" and "theonewhokillsmary" by The Observer.
- According to two tweets, Noah had a dream where he saw a man sitting in a chair in an empty room, his face covered by his hands. There were scars on the man's arms and Noah believed that it was Mr. Scars.
- According to the Valentine's Day 2012 stream, he represents the White Rook.