FANDOM

PyroGothNerd

aka PGN

Controller of Fears One who understands the Fears
  • I live in a house
  • My occupation is the reason I wake up before the sun
  • I am human (as far as I know)
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • I'm concerned, because i've seen that this wiki dislikes both extremes:

    Extreme 1: Slendy is real i saw him!!!1!!11

    Extreme 2: He's not real!!! Are you dumb?

    So, people have the right to believe in whatever they want, but how do you admins find a way to deal with this kinds of comments to avoid another moral panic? I'm curious as to how you keep it under control.

      Loading editor
    • View all 6 replies
    • I wasn't going to do it, i was just giving an example. People can write their versions of several forms of established media as long as they are aware of the source. That's what Channel Zero did with Candle Cove.

      I'm just annoyed by the amount of hate people get on sites like Deviantart. You will be told to kill yourself because you drew The Operator with tentacles or Masky and Hoody alongside Creepypasta characters. Even though several artists know the source material, the harassing continues.

        Loading editor
    • 177.101.140.186 wrote:
      I wasn't going to do it, i was just giving an example. People can write their versions of several forms of established media as long as they are aware of the source. That's what Channel Zero did with Candle Cove.

      I'm just annoyed by the amount of hate people get on sites like Deviantart. You will be told to kill yourself because you drew The Operator with tentacles or Masky and Hoody alongside Creepypasta characters. Even though several artists know the source material, the harassing continues.

      Actually, Channel Zero had to get legal permission to make their Candle Cove adaption. Also, many of the artists actually don't have a CLUE about the source material, and have never even watched the series they make fan art for.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • So, Troy Wagner is a making a series to replaced Clear Lakes 44, called ECKVA. Do you think it's a sequel to Marble Hornets and, therefore, part of the Slenderverse, or a completely different thing? It may be too early to jump into conclusions, but are there plans about an article on the wiki in the future? There ARE mentions about The Ark, though.

      Loading editor
  • Sorry for taking your time,  but i left a long comment on The Operator symbol page expressing my POV on the context of The Operator and Slenderman and i would like to know what the admins think about it. If you want to see it, of course.

      Loading editor
  • For some reason, it bugging out on me and refuses to post my replies. I'm still here, I've just been silenced, is all.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Did you watch it?

      Loading editor
  • So, now we won't disturb the very interesting and professional Forum-discussions.

    Now again, what exactly happened on that other Wiki?

      Loading editor
    • I made some edits to the Beetlejuice wiki. Most of the changes were not major. The admin blocked me for 6 whole months saying I "disresepected the wishes of other users" I don't think they understand how wikia works. Their "why you're blocked" message was vague to say the least. To me, blocks 6 months or over should be for malicious intent, not a few mistakes.

        Loading editor
    • All right, they're continuing to be jerks http://beetlejuice.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:PyroGothNerd

      I'm trying to resolve this peacefully. I shouldn't have mentioned it to you guys, it was immature of me.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it looks like everything turned out fine.

      I, too, hate it if someone makes accusations, or overreacts like that. But I suppose the best way to deal with admins is showing them you actually care about the difference you're making, that's what Wikia is about, after all.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I was hoping to get some advice slenderman has been stalking me for a month now and everyday he gets closer and closer should i be worried?

      Loading editor
    • View all 12 replies
    • PyroGothNerd wrote:
      Fobarimperius wrote:
      Helix01 wrote:
      Eh read old folklore faeries come in all shape and sizes ,in old folk lore some had no faces and they ate children,most likely to stay immortal.
      Then by the logic of "they come in all shapes and sizes", everything can therefore be a faerie.
      WE'RE ALL FAERIES, HERE

      You're a faerie

      I'm a faerie

      My dog is a faerie

      That's basically my point. By regarding "they come in all shapes and sizes" as a counter-argument to what is and is-not a faerie, it becomes a "God is(n't) real" argument where neither side can win because neither side can ever be truly wrong as there is no concrete answer that disproves one over the other. Sure scientists can explain the impracticality and religious individuals can explain the mystery of faith and great wonders written in the various religious tomes, but that's just evidence, not an answer.

      My point is what has been said of Slender Man being a faerie has not been proven. It is an assumption based on evidence (although quite frankly I'm totally confounded on what evidence exactly as it personally doesn't make sense to me) and not an objective fact. Either have an objective fact to disprove my statement and don't use open-ended easily abused statements such as "They come in all shapes and sizes", or don't argue your point as it is entirely subjective like every other theory on this site including my own. We may have objective facts to use, but all of it is entirely based on what seems the most logical and works with our preference.

        Loading editor
    • Fobarimperius wrote:
      PyroGothNerd wrote:
      Fobarimperius wrote:
      Helix01 wrote:
      Eh read old folklore faeries come in all shape and sizes ,in old folk lore some had no faces and they ate children,most likely to stay immortal.
      Then by the logic of "they come in all shapes and sizes", everything can therefore be a faerie.
      WE'RE ALL FAERIES, HERE

      You're a faerie

      I'm a faerie

      My dog is a faerie

      That's basically my point. By regarding "they come in all shapes and sizes" as a counter-argument to what is and is-not a faerie, it becomes a "God is(n't) real" argument where neither side can win because neither side can ever be truly wrong as there is no concrete answer that disproves one over the other. Sure scientists can explain the impracticality and religious individuals can explain the mystery of faith and great wonders written in the various religious tomes, but that's just evidence, not an answer.

      My point is what has been said of Slender Man being a faerie has not been proven. It is an assumption based on evidence (although quite frankly I'm totally confounded on what evidence exactly as it personally doesn't make sense to me) and not an objective fact. Either have an objective fact to disprove my statement and don't use open-ended easily abused statements such as "They come in all shapes and sizes", or don't argue your point as it is entirely subjective like every other theory on this site including my own. We may have objective facts to use, but all of it is entirely based on what seems the most logical and works with our preference.

      I do have a page on the connection wiki listing a lot of the things faeries have been known to do that Slenderman has also been known to do, but that's still not concrete, and many of them are still very loose.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I  just made  one  

    https://youtu.be/KbEl4xmVP6Y



    SCAREMESHITLESS  is my  name  where  do i  add or can you add me on the page?

      Loading editor
  • Hi. I'm the "helpful anon" that talked about the "incitement to violence" stuff on the thread about the stabbing attack. If you have anymore questions or concerns about legal stuff like that or on the internet's tendecy to praise murderers and criminals, I'll be happy to provide you with information.

      Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.