Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In this day and age, anyone can get sued for anything, and we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
- Try to cite a creator, author, artists, whatever. Always do this if it's artwork. Photos, we might let slide.
- Provide a link to that artist's page or the source of the image
- Give them credit and give the link in the image details/description
- Putting credit in the image caption as well won't hurt
- If you or I are contacted about an image, we will remove it out of the creator's respect
- No galleries on pages or galleries at all other than the wiki's default gallery
- Please link from YouTube
- Please do not link a video unless it's relevant
- Provide the source of the video. If it's linked form Youtube, probably no big deal.
- We don't want to have a giant list or gallery of videos- please limit it to relevant videos per page
- If you only need one small part of a video for it to be relevant, just screencap what you need
- For the most part, it won't matter if you link to a video, but we can remove them if needed and will at the creator's request
For literature/writing/blogs, etc
- Try to cite. I know this can be hard
- Only copy/use short and cited portions of any writing for relvancy
- Do not copy whole works
- Do not copy large sections of works
- If you want to link to a work, that's fine
- Do not claim works as your own that aren't your own
Thanks, please be respectful, have a scary night.