In this day and age, anyone can get sued for anything, and we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
- Try to cite a creator, author, artists, whatever. Always do this if it's artwork. Photos, we might let slide.
- Provide a link to that artist's page or the source of the image
- Give them credit and give the link in the image details/description
- Putting credit in the image caption as well won't hurt
- If you or I are contacted about an image, we will remove it out of the creator's respect
- No galleries on pages or galleries at all other than the wiki's default gallery
- Please link from YouTube
- Please do not link a video unless it's relevant
- Provide the source of the video. If it's linked form Youtube, probably no big deal.
- We don't want to have a giant list or gallery of videos- please limit it to relevant videos per page
- If you only need one small part of a video for it to be relevant, just screencap what you need
- For the most part, it won't matter if you link to a video, but we can remove them if needed and will at the creator's request
For literature/writing/blogs, etc
- Try to cite. I know this can be hard
- Only copy/use short and cited portions of any writing for relvancy
- Do not copy whole works
- Do not copy large sections of works
- If you want to link to a work, that's fine
- Do not claim works as your own that aren't your own
Thanks, please be respectful, have a scary night.