Mansion is the fourth map of the Slenderman's Shadow series. It was released on September 8, 2012.
The player is in a large mansion, and the goal is to collect 12 mementos before Slender Man captures the player.
There are two keys to unlock different sectors of the Mansion. If the player can collect 10 or more mementos, a "drunk mode" is unlocked; the playing style is similar to that of Amnesia: The Dark Descent (when the player starts to lose mental health).
In the Unity remake, you don't need keys: the doors are all open at the beginning.
Marble Head Statue
Box of Washing Powder
- Mansion is the first map in the Slenderman's Shadow series to have multiple floors.
- At 12 items this game has the most items out of all other Slenderman's Shadow maps.
- Slender Man has a graphical improvement in this map. Now, he has tentacles mounted on his back when seen. The more mementos collected, the more tentacles he has, displaying his aggressive behavior.
- This is the first Slender Man game in the Slenderman's Shadow series that Slender Man no longer slides and moves, he could only teleport from place to place in the map.
- This is the first Slender Man game in the Slenderman's Shadow series to have sound effects other than the notes being gathered, footsteps and the "startling" noise, being the thunder in the background from the beginning of the game (indicating that there is a storm).
- The map is set somewhere in Germany indicated by the Nazi Germany eagles and swastikas above the doors.
- This is the second map to introduce glow sticks.
- In this version of Slender, you have to collect Mementos/Memories from your childhood. Which has given rise that the entire map is actually a dream caused by "Slender Sickness".
- When you die, you will hear a beep flat-line. This indicates that the player dies in real life, because he's in the hospital and in a coma. The beep flat-line means that the players heart has stop beating. Due to the fact that in most Slender games, it is unknown what the Slender Man does when he captures you, it is one of the only games where it is confirmed he kills you (but the player could have died by overwhelming fear or a heart attack.)
- There is a typo on the "You Survived" screen, where it says "Your Survived."