|FROM AN ARG OR ARE|
This article discusses content originating from the ARG or ARE Tribe Twelve and thus is confirmed to be fictional.
Characters and organizations discussed are portrayed by actors.
DeadHead is a Proxy from the TribeTwelve ARG. Like the other named proxies in the series, DeadHead is a member of the Collective. DeadHead's only defining features are his hoodie, chain and skull mask.
Not much is known about DeadHead, aside from the fact that he seemed to be the one stalking Sebastian, and is currently stalking Karl Maxwell. The Observer claims that DeadHead was among the Collective before he was.
The name DeadHead comes from the German word, "Totenkopf", or "death's head". The Totenkopf is symbolized by a skull and was used by the the Nazi SS and Luftwaffe, further connecting DeadHead with Germany and the Third Reich.
In Milo Asher's journal it was confirmed that DeadHead's vessel is Henka Visae, a high ranking Order member.
- Appears in the Collective group shot, as well as at the end of HAPPYBIRTHDAY.
- During the final frame of HAPPYBIRTHDAY the words "auf wiedersehen", German for "goodbye", appear in his mouth.
- Described by the Observer as "thenationalist" during the tweets from the Valentine's Day Livestream.
- Appears briefly in DEATHTRAPEXODUS.
- Appears in Milo Asher's journal.
- There is not much information known about Deadhead, but there is current speculation that he is a Nazi, due to his stalking Sebastian in the World War II era, as well the German text and his description as "thenationalist"