Christmas Special is a special Slenderman's Shadow Map.
It is based in a snowy area (believed to be Santa's workshop) and is also set during the night. The objective of this one, unlike most of the other maps, is to find 8 presents hidden throughout the map and escape Santa's workshop before Santa Claus captures the player. This map can be quite difficult, as some presents are small and are on the ground sometimes. There are large buildings shaped like large wrapped Christmas presents to navigate through, often containing power generators and elf beds. Instead of Slender Man being the one chasing you, it's Santa Claus (nicknamed Slendy Claus by the fanbase).
- There was a glitch where you can you can climb up mountains and go on Slendy Claus's head, but it was fixed later.
- This is the first map with snow.
- He quotes "Merry Christmas. Ho ho ho ho ho!" when he kills you.
- This is the first map of Slenderman's Shadow that Slenderman isn't in.
- When you get startled by Slendy Claus, instead of a low piano note playing, he quotes "Ho ho ho!".
- The person you play as doesn't make any breathing sounds.
- This makes it unknown to what your characters gender is.
- This is the only Slenderman's Shadow map that features music.
- This is the first themed map.
- This is the second map to not have a standalone release.
- This is the second map to be created completely in the Unity engine.
- This is the fifth map to introduce glowsticks.
- This is one of four maps where the items aren't randomised.
- This is the first map to have the same theme playing through the whole map.
- This is the first map to have no change in music.
- This map's exit is the hardest to find in the Slendermans Shadows series.
- Santa Claus is the second antagonist of the Slendermans Shadows series
- It's unknown why Santa Claus is even chasing you.
- There is a possibility that your character is actually an elf.